Pregnancy could be scary for women and men. Here are some verses from the bible related to pregnancy, no matter if you are a Christian or not, the words from God may help you be relieved and strengthen you inside.
I look at these verses when I was pregnant and as I am trying to get pregnant. I hope they can benefit you also.
1. Behold, children are a heritage from the LORD, and the fruit of the womb is his reward. (Psalm 127: 3)
2. For this child I have prayed and You have granted me my request. (Samuel 1:27)
3. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made. Your works are wonderful, I know full well. (Psalm 139: 14)
4. Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. (Philippians 4: 6)
5. The kingdom of God is within you. (Luke 17: 21)
6. I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. (Philippians 4: 19)
7. Commit your way to the Lord. Trust in Him, and He will help you. (Psalm 37: 5)
8. Be still in the presence of the Lord, and wait patiently for Him to act. (Psalm 37: 7)
9. Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand. (Isaiah 41:10)
10. A woman, when she is in labor, has sorrow because her hour has come; But as soon as she has given birth, she no longer remembers the anguish, For joy that a child has been born into the world. (John 16: 21)
Please follow and like us: